Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Finding Balance

Last night Mommy had a work function to go to so I got to stay with Mandy, the sitter. I did much better tonight with Mandy, but I still lit her up! Aunt Lori rescued her at 7:30...and I lit her up too! When my mommy finally got home at 8:30 I was finally asleep, but hiccuping in my sleep from crying so long and hard. When I woke up I was surprised to see my mommy! I love her so much. I was in such a good mood.
Today I only slept 3 and a half hours at the daycare. So, I was in a great mood when mommy picked me up. I was so surprised to see my mommy. We went home and ate dinner together and danced in the living room. I walked by holding onto mommy's pants! I am still to scared to let go and just walk. My gums weren't bothering me. I didn't try to strangle the cat and I went to bed without a tear or even a whimper. Mommy took lots of pictures but can't seem to get them onto the computer. Silly mommy! She love me so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment