Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Catch Up

After a long week of ear infections and runny nose...we are finally starting to settle out -again. Last night was the first night Annmarie has slept since she contracted her ear infections. Daycare refused to take her two times last week. The first day because she was sick. The second day because she didn't have a doctor's note to come back. She has been sick so much they put her into a 'Chronic' catagory. Now, everytime she's sick,I need a doctor's note before they will accept her back. I wish they would have told me that before 6am the day after she went to the doctor's office. Chalk that up to lesson's learned.
Still no teeth.
She still loves dogs! We went to a friend's ranch over the weekend. I figured it would back up all the animal names she's been learning in phonics. So, we get there and she thinks the chickens are interesting. She stared at the donkey for a bit. She cried when one of the horses backed up -but then later loved the horses nostrils. But other than that, she was totally enthralled by the dogs. We sat and played catch with one dog for the better part of an hour. All those animals and besides the horses, she couldn't have cared less.
I look at is as getting to know her better. The day was warm and beautiful -the air was fresh and clean...and the kid was dusty and happy.
I have some new pictues, but need to be at home to upload them. I trimmed her bangs again and kinda want them to even out a bit more before I put the pics up! It wasn't as bad as last time, but it still isn't good.
On the home front...just a couple of weeks until Janyl gets here! Jarod Jr has his fourth birthday party this weekend. Uncle Scotty and Aunt Kayla had birthdays!
Around the world: I have no idea, I can't hear the TV over the crying child.

No comments:

Post a Comment