Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Happy Nine Month Birthday!

Mommy took me off of the silly drugs the doctor put me on. They were hurting me and giving  me charlie horses and making me eat all day and cry all night from ansomnia...and I was still coughing really bad. So, mommy said, "enough" and didn't give me any last night or this morning. I had a pretty good day. I am still sorta constipated, but Mommy says that will pass. Then she gave me apples and plums for dinner. I don't get it?
I did have a really good birthday and Mommy says she will post pictures soon. Oh, oh, oh, I almost forgot to tell you! My newest trick is turning on and off light switches. I am so proud that I can make it work! I have been doing so well with phonics, Mommy started introducing me to individual letters! Of course, she had to start me with the vowels! I love my E-I-E-I-O...and A for Annmarie! There's another one that I don't know yet. But, I had such a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment