Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Micromanaging Poo

I never thought I would have to micro manage poo, but here it is...Annmarie has finally made solid poop. For the first time in a week she had a normal bowel movement. She was, of course, still extremely cranky tonight, but at this point I will take any progress. Two nights ago she slept until 4am. That is the first time in months that she made it past two. I really don't understand why she doesn't sleep through the night. If this keeps up, I may call a sleep consultant. Last night she woke up at 3am and wanted to play. She refused to go to sleep in her bed, so I let her sleep with me from 4:30 to 5:30...then I had to wake her for the day. Yes, you read it right. She was up from 3 to 4:30. And, I am once again exhausted. But...she had solid poop!!!! Yay!!!!! Fingers crossed for a whole night's sleep! I am trying for number 9.
Did I mention her second tooth finished erupting a couple of days ago? Well it did.
Yesterday while Janyl was watching her, Annmarie got a nice cut on her finger. It's pretty deep and won't quit bleeding (even today). I considered taking her in for a stitch, but if the Navy docs don't see bone or ligaments, they won't stitch it. People think I am kidding when I say that she has to touch EVERYTHING -twice. On top of that, she's a really quick kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment