Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Friday, December 9, 2011

Progress

Yesterday and today Annmarie is getting better...in some ways. The good side: no more diarrhea or fever...and today she ate normal food! Bad side: very whiny and temperamental...crying and clinging all day and up most of the nights. Geez. I think Aunt Janyl has had her fill of cranky baby. I am exhausted. But, I am happy and hopeful that she is getting better. I hate fevers.
I went another round with the detailer yesterday. I went to him groveling humbly. I wanted to give him an out because he is obviously having some issues with his boss (our Enlisted Community Manager). They are in the middle of some kind of 'quien es mas macho' thing. In the mean time, he determines where I live for the next three years. So, he offered me Naples, Italy and Guam. Naples involves travel. I put in an info request to see what kind/how much travel. Are we talking about Naples to Rome? Or, are we talking about Italy to Germany? Big difference. So, once I get the info back I will be able to see if I can do that -with a baby in tow. The other offer is Guam. The only issue with that is I do not know if it is an accompanied or unaccompanied order. I.e., can I take Annmarie with me. If I can, then I am good to go with that place. Italy, and traveling for work with a baby in tow doesn't sound very practical/feasible. But, we will see. Either of those two jobs keep me with Annmarie. The 'with travel' part is a little tricky. BUT, still not in the clear for dodging Japan. Nothing is firm until I have the order in hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment