Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Fly, Fly, Fly Up High...Way Up In the Sky





The title is a line from a song we sing in Mommy-n-Me.  Annmarie loves to play 'airplane'. In class we only put the babies on our knees...at home...baby girl gets to go all the way up in the air. And, she loves it! We go the whole way up so she can look in the mirror. Then she will kick her feet and as she looks in the mirror. She's so proud she can make it the whole way up there. She's getting so tall that when I stand her on my lap, she can see the bottom edge of the mirror -which is no fun. We had a really good day today. I am debating on getting Annmarie a professional haircut. She probably just needs her bangs cut again, but I kinda want a little more style to it. I just don't know what/if anything to do with it.
I keep trying to get Aunt Janyl to call the nice boy she met, but she's scared. I am going to teach her to be more daring in that department. This is the first time I have ever known her to be shy about something!

No comments:

Post a Comment