Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Yay! A Tooth

Yesterday we finally popped through her front bottom tooth. Hopefully, this won't be like the eye tooth that recessed after a week. After that ordeal, I hesitate to even call this a tooth. However, it is through. And another positive note: we are past the incubation period for chicken pox...so I am relaxing on chicken pox watch, but she still has a crazy rash that keeps going away and coming back. I am really not sure what is doing it to her.


Annmarie is doing really well getting used to Aunt Janyl, Gram Sonia and Pops. She really likes Pops. I really can't believe how old she's gotten. I am taking off work tomorrow for Vet's Day. I need it. So does she. Teething has been difficult...that and the day care changed her formula without telling me. It's really hard to tell if it was teething or the change in diet. Over the next week we have to get ready for Lori to do her 'pack out' and move the rest of my stuff from Mission Valley. It's going to be a very interesting few weeks. We will miss Aunt Lori.

No comments:

Post a Comment