Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Yay...Gramma-in-Law Sonia gets here tomorrow

Sorry for not keeping up on the pics. Baby girl has been giving me a run for the money. She still has her rash...it's not getting any better but it's not getting any worse...so I will take it. Last night she screamed off and on from 7pm to 1am. Then I had to wake her at 5:30 am to take her to the daycare. Which means she slept WAY too much at day care. She was in a pretty good mood when I picked her up and we played for a few hours when we got home. Her schedule was so off track that we had to put her to bed early tonight.
Lori's parents get in tomorrow. They love Annmarie so much! She's going to have more people to play with! I am really surprised how much Lori's dad likes Annmarie too! He got her the electric tiger that she loves. She has Skyped with both of them several times over the months. He's so funny the way he makes baby sounds to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment