Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Monday, January 2, 2012

Getting Ready to Get Back on Schedule

Defeated.
After another night of no sleep, I tackled the day (with Janyl's help). Today I went thru and feild dayed (milly term for clean from head to toe) the both Annmarie's room and my own. I also discovered the vacuum had a broken belt and repaired it. Which means all the cleaning and dusting I did yesterday was for not -as the filter in the vacuum was also blocked and dislodged. I had Janyl take the girl to the park so I could get in both bedrooms and rip it all apart and make sure every square inch was dust free and clean. I also finished unpacking and organized stuff that has been out of place for weeks. Of course, everything took longer with the half hour repairs on the vacuum and a trip to Walmart for a new belt. After I finished everything I ran the air purifier to get the dust that I stirred up. 
And still, within half an hour of being back in the house, Annmarie started having another attack. Even now, she is weezing and snotting everywhere -in her sleep. She has Vapor Rub on her chest and the humidifier on -sleeping in a bed with allergy covers and freshly washed (in hot water) linens. Oh, and a vapor plug in turned on full power and a dose of allergy medication. Tomorrow is her first day back to Day Care. Hopefully the day out of the house will help to clear her up a little.
Tuesday we are back in the pediatrician's office. I swear if she feeds me one more line of crap about day care kids being sicker than other kids, I am firing her and going to a different one.  I have finally had enough and have done absolutely EVERYTHING I can think of to make my baby better.

No comments:

Post a Comment