Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Friday, January 6, 2012

Weekend Catch Up

For being a four day work week, my Mommy was pretty busy! She took me to the doctors again and raised quite the stink. Now I am on ephedrine and an inhaler. The doctor did all kinds of silly tests on me only to determine that I do not have any kind of virus. My first day on the medicine went pretty well. My mommy was waiting to see if the trend continued. Alas, I still won't sleep through the night. But, I have not puked or had diarrhea since being put on the medicines. My mommy is starting to feel the pain of no sleep. She did things like accidentally try to drink from my bottle instead of her cup. She also tried to use rubbing alcohol as mouth wash. Luckily she realized that she grabbed the wrong bottle just prior to putting it into her mouth. Nice. I have a follow up appointment on Wednesday and my mommy is going to make them tweak the medicines until the doctor gets it right. After the first night, the next two nights were the start of a downhill slide. I was pretty snotty again tonight, but I hope I am able to get a good night's sleep. My mommy needs it.
I also started my new class this week. Every day they kept me in the new class a few more hours. Today was my first full day in the new class. I impressed the teachers with my physical skills. They can't believe how fast I move from one place to another -or how well I climb, for that matter. They also have a set nap schedule. I am not allowed to go to sleep until 11:30, but then they wake me if I sleep past 2pm. Today I only slept two hours during the day. Mommy is thinking of pulling me out of Mommy n Me classes so she can keep me on a steady schedule during the weekends. I am pretty sure it will depend on if she can get me to sleep through the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment