Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Orders Update!


















I finally received the official message stating I am good to go for the Equal Opportunity Advisor job applications. This is awesome news for Annmarie and I. It means we will go to Cocoa Beach, FL for 10 weeks for school. Upon completion, I will go to my next duty station. Guam is now out of the picture. Someone else took that job. It looks like I may go to a place about an hour outside of Tahoe named Fallon, NV. He talked about an opening in DC, but I don't think that one will be open long enough for me to bid. I can't put my bid in until I actually finish my screening and interview process. Naples is still in play, but I can't travel all over Europe with Annmarie -by myself. Lemme tell you, if I were alone, I would sell my soul for that job. Bahrain is open, but it's only a 1 year job and I think some Master Chief has his eye on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment