Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Feeling Better, But Man Still So Snotty!

I fell asleep eating my lunch!
Baby Girl doesn't quite understand how glass works, but it's amazing!

Look how tall I am!

For some reason, the girl did not want to take her nap today. We were up at 6am -as little girl tossed her cookies all over her bed. So, mom stripped her bed and put her where she belongs...in the mom's bed. Then of course, she lost her 6:30 breakfast all over mom's bed. So, we stripped that bed too and decided to start the day. I figured I had until at least 9am before she went back to sleep. Hm, she didn't want to sleep at all. So, at 1pm, she finally fell asleep in her chair eating lunch. But, then odd enough, she only slept for about 45 minutes. I guess I will take it. She was up all day until bedtime. She didn't eat a whole lot today, but she also didn't throw anything else up. And, she hasn't had a fever all day. She just has a whole lot of snot -running all over everywhere -mostly on my sleeve and shoulder. On top of all the Vic's Vapor Rub, I added so eucalyptus oil to the vaporizer. I am pretty sure she threw up this morning because she was gagging on her own snot.

No comments:

Post a Comment