Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Season is Over!

Yesterday was the completion of Season 2011 and we both had a night of much needed sleep with no appointments first thing in the morning. Baby girl does not like having to get up at 4am...and I don't like having to get her up that early. We had two more trips to the pediatrician this week. And, baby girl is still sick. I don't think I have ever seen so much snot before. I just want some cough syrup for her. They refuse and you can't buy it for a baby. So, short of getting the children's and cutting the dose down, my option is vapor rub and steam. So, vapor rub and steam it is. In the mean time, she coughs all night long and has a hella time drinking a bottle. It sucks. I have been loading her up with high vitamin C foods and giving her pedialite and lemon juice in her sippy cup. It seems to help. It just sucks feeling so helpless. Tonight she helped me bake chocolate chip cookies. My sister Marci would be proud.
Speaking of siblings, Jarod had another house fire. Luckily, his three kids all got out safe. Payton just got out of the hospital for pneumonia so this is the last thing he needed.
I got a firm date out of Janyl today! October 23rd! I hope she likes it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment