Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Fourth of July!


 Today was a very hot day! We went through three holiday outfits today -we also lost the really cool red, white and blue flower hair band Heidi  had made for us. This one bit the dust when the girl returned lunch. We tried chicken baby food today. Baby girl never likes anything on the first try, however, I can't say I blame her on this one. Chicken baby food looks and smells exactly like cat food. So much so that the cats were swarming -and wanted to play. She was literally gagging on it. So, we stopped. I then tried to disguise it with some peas. No cigar. The cats LOVED it -they thought I was giving them extra treats.  Later, for lunch, we tried fresh avocado. Score! She loved it -and I was able to get it off of my salad plate! Ewwww.
Our second outfit didn't make it past the bedroom. So, this was our third outfit. Cute and reusable on days other than today.
 This outfit made it through the water fountains, lunch and the way home, however that's where we lost a hair band.
We are pushing the anti-cat hair crusade. It's been nice. Not. I have been trying to keep the hair up. I will never own another cat -ever again. It's pretty challenging to try and keep the hair cleaned up and off of the baby. The baby gets covered in hair and then I have an allergy attack when I try to clean the hair off of her...and that's not to mention every time she sees a cat, she beelines towards it.
Now, its night and the fireworks are going off all around the house. Annmarie is freaking out and so are the cats. Here's your visual: crying baby, allergy headache with no meds, and three scared/jumpy cats that won't go more than 2 feet away. I am glad we didn't go anywhere to watch the fireworks. That would have been disastrous. She is almost back to sleep. 

Here, Kitty Kitty



Nice Kitty Kitty
I gotcha!

No comments:

Post a Comment