Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Victory!

My first day of not feeling worn out -but I think I wore her out!

Today we hit Mommy n Me, and got the DVD player hooked up in my room, and the bed rails up (finally -and just in the nick of time). I also went into to Cold Water Creek -and spent a couple of hours getting a massage and a facial.
Lori offered to watch the girl so I could go to the spa. Ha ha -did she have a surprise. So, I bring the girl in around 8am and go over a few basics. Lori says she is going to just lay around for a bit. Heee hee. She really thought Annmarie was going to let her sleep a few hours. I guess right after I left the girl spit up all over Lori's bed, then tried to make her way off of the bed -then pooped everywhere. That's my girl, breakin' in the rookie. It seems she had a bit of an upset stomach today. She pooped three times. After the third time, she was a lot less cranky. Tomorrow we are going shopping for the rest of our travel gear.
Lori sent Janyl over some pics today. Man I wish they would post them so I could get them.


No comments:

Post a Comment