Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Monday, July 11, 2011

Prestaging at it's Finest

Today was a lot of running. I was supposed to go to the girl's first music class today, but silly mommy went to the wrong class. It's OK though because the teacher was awesome. Annmarie had so much fun!She was quite the trooper today. Mommy had to finish the pre-packing, and the cell phone broke so we tried (unsuccessfully) to get it fixed. It feels like we did so much more...but in truth the only other thing we accomplished was a trip to Walmart to get some travel essentials. I am not quite sure where the day went, but we did get the pre-packing done. I have to redo it tomorrow because as we stand, Annmarie has the big suitcase and mommy has the little one. I would like to get down to one suitcase for the both of us for ease of travel. I pushed the girl today to try and get her ready for the long trip. She was so crabby tonight. It's all my fault for dragging her all around today. It was the stupid phone adventure. I took it to a store in Chula Vista and they sent me to Mission Valley...who sent me back to Chula Vista. I almost lost my temper with the lady. Annmarie did help me to maintain. Tomorrow we will go to the second Chula Vista location. I tried to get video of Annmarie's Army crawl...but she quit by the time I got the phone to work. It's ok, I will get it up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment