Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Monday, March 26, 2012

Almost Fifteen Months Old



Annmarie's birth tree is finally in bloom and Grandpa was nice enough to send us pictures. Mommy bailed out of work after the end of her duty day. Well, I used up a vacation day, but it was so needed. I had to take Annmarie into day care so I could go to turnover. So, I left her there for the morning and started running. I had so many odd things to take care of. I was able to get paperwork notorized, transfer over my GI Bill benefits over to Annmarie, mail off boxes, clean my kitchen, try on my uniforms for an upcoming inspection... And, then I picked her up and drove her home only to find out that she is covered in a rash. I was going to take her to the park for a bit, but she kept digging at her ear, so I thought better of it. Once I discovered the rash it sealed the deal. Plus her ears are jacking up her balance. She kept falling down.  I have tomorrow off too. Hopefully the rash will go away and the weather will be nice...and hopefully she will sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment