Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Pre St Patty's Day Catch Up

It seems I am always catching up! Annmarie has had a super busy, but non sleep filled week. She caught a cold and I can't give her anymore medication without jacking up the delicate allergy balance of medicine that she's already on. So, the doctor (finally) today told me to put her on shots of honey. I have half a million medicine droppers -so about once an hour I give her a couple mLs of honey. She's been asleep for almost 3 hours straight now -which is promising. I almost fell asleep at my desk today while eating my lunch. Even though St Patty's Day isn't until Saturday, I am dressing Annmarie up in her St Patty's Day outfit for school. This picture was about 20 minutes after her second shot. She went from laying on my chest lifeless to smiling and active. I was so happy that she was moving that I let her call the grandparents! She doesn't quite understand the whole concept -but she loves to put the phone up to her ear and pretend to talk like mommy.
Uncle Matt is coming out for a visit! We are so excited! All that excitement is slightly dampened by the fact that I still have no funding for my next job. Time is getting short. The more last minute things are the messier they are. I think I am still going in August. The closer you are to October, the higher the chance of shoving you off until the next fiscal year. The pinch is that I can't miss the August school without losing my school. If I miss the start date, I have to wait until Jan 4 to start the next class.

No comments:

Post a Comment