Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Easter Picture Debacle

What a busy day. We were able to get the grass mowed and edged, do all the laundry, cook breakfast and snack, mop the kitchen and vacuum all the upstairs all before our 10:30am appointment to have Easter pictures taken.
We arrived on time and were taken right in. Poor Annmarie was SO scared of the Easter Bunny. She cried everytime I took a step away from her. So, we tried to do the pictures with her and I and everytime she even looked towards the Easter Bunny it was all tears. I briefly looked at the raw shots there and I don't think a single one turned out. Tomorrow I have to go back to look at the proofs. I went ahead and scheduled another sitting. I really hope I can fit another sitting in. I also got her Easter Basket together today. I got her a cute basket and some fake grass, a dozen painted plastic eggs, two little stuffed animals, a chocolate bunny, some chocolate candies, two new books, 3 new puzzles, a new outfit, and 2 little stuffed baby dolls. Traditional, but not all candy. Educational and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment