Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Spring is in the Air!

Annmarie is either allergic to pineapple or her antibiotics. I have another appointment for her next week. I am going to make them send her back to the allergy clinic. I want them to do the full panel. I am tired of accidentally finding out what she's allergic to. We did a 14 prick test about seven months ago. But, obviously, she has a few more triggers. Her rash isn't getting any worse -or better. She had better balance today but her mood was kind of down. I think her mouth hurts. So, between being itchy and sore I think I was pretty lucky that she wasn't an absolute terror.
Thankfully the weather was nice today. I was able to get some more running done and go around with the bank a little more. I hate that bank. They lost all my paperwork again. For the sake of Annmarie not feeling well, I was able to keep my temper.
We play this game where she looks at me from under the high chair tray as I am lifting it. Then she tries to jump out and hug me. As I try to dodge her because she's usually covered in food. All while preventing her from jumping out of the chair. Welp, it finally happened, she flipped the tray over and food went flying everywhere. I slipped up and said, "Damn". She looked up at me and said, "damn". I am very thankful for the hardwood floors. I am waiting for her to repeat it at daycare.
The weather was pretty awesome today so I went ahead and gave in and took her to the park for about 20 minutes. She enjoyed being outside. I was happy to have a few minutes outside too.
Nana posted some really great pics of Annmarie's birth tree, so I added them to yesterday's post. I was so excited when Annmarie ate normal this morning that I posted the picture on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment