Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Little One...Not having so much fun.

Poor little baby girl. Nasty ear infections mucking up the day. But, one of the two eye teeth has popped through. Today was the first legitimately fever free day since Thursday...so far! I have duty today so I am on a tight leash. I will take whatever I can. 
I am still trying to figure out how I want to attack Easter.  This is the year that will set the tone for all future Easters. I don't want it to be all about chocolate. Don't get me wrong, I am not ready to turn in my woman card yet. I still worship chocolate like any other true woman. I just want her to have a semi traditional tradition. I do know I want to start the day with Mass. Yes, she was supposed to be baptized already. But, when she goes to bed at 6pm and the RCIA classes start at 6pm in Mission Valley (30 minutes north), I haven't been able to get to them. My normal day consists of leaving work between 3 and 3:30, picking up the girl, getting home between 4:15 and 4:45, then dinner, 1/2 hour of phonics and then I get her to bath and bed. She's usually asleep by 6:45 ish then I have to get everything ready for the next day. I don't dare stay up much past 8 -just in case she's up all night. So Grams, no baptism yet.
Anyway, they can't throw us out of church, so we still go! I haven't decided on a basket yet. I know one thing...no nasty jelly beans. Ewwww. She's still too young to color eggs. Maybe we will try it anyway. I wonder if I am supposed to do something for daycare. I was really caught off guard on Valentine's Day. I had no clue they exchanged cards and candy/crackers. I really thought she was too young.
I am under the five month mark and still don't have any hard copy orders or funding...or dates for my transfer. Argh. I am still being patient. I have yet another buyer for the condo. I have been steadily faxing off paperwork. I truly have no idea where I am at in the process because I have had to start it over so many times. I think that handles all the random areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment