Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Shame on you AUNT Janyl

As most of you know, things have been a little strained between Janyl and I. Well, today she took her pettiness to a new level. I deliberately haven't been letting people know about the stunts she's been pulling because I didn't want to flame the fire. However, if you really want to know, just ask. I am ready to spill it. Today however, I find out that she has been holding a gift that was sent to her home for Annmarie. She has been jealous of the fact that I spend money on whatever Annmarie needs -whenever. So, she has had that gift at her home for well over a week now and hasn't bothered to say a word about it to me. Why would she finally say something today? Because although she has time to dive and go to dinner a few times a week and plant things in the yard...she doesn't have time to go online and pay $1. to have her mail forwarded over to her new address. So, her paycheck arrived here today. Which is the only reason she told me about the gift for her niece which is sitting in her home. Which by the way, she has made no attempt to have anything to do with Annmarie since SEVERAL weeks before she moved out. HEAR THIS LOUD: I will never tolerate someone/ANYONE using my child as a pawn in some idiotic jealousy bullshit. KNOCK IT OFF OR GET OUT OF OUR LIVES.

No comments:

Post a Comment