Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Saturday, March 10, 2012

A day at the fountians


Today after I caught up on a grip of chores we went to play in the fountains. She has a blast when we go there. She tries to catch the water. The fountains vary in height in timed intervals. So it's only a foot high for about 30 seconds...then it shoots up to five feet. She thinks it's awesome. After our trip here I dried her up changed her and took her onto the swings for a bit. She was so appreciative that she pooped on the floor when we got home. The house was hot so, I let her run around naked for a little bit. It just reminded me of the time I was at Dad's house and Kayla pooped on the floor. It was just Dad, Kayla and I at the house. They were potty training Kayla, so she was running around the house naked. She was standing in front of the TV and reached up to push a button and pooped at the same time. Dad kinda freaked out. He instantly came out of his zone and started to run towards her. Then stopped and ran the other way. I didn't see the need to freak out -the deed was already done. He was running to get tissue. Kayla is going to kill me. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment