Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Saturday, August 6, 2011

But Maw...I'm Thirsty!

I think I have the most determined and relentless child on the planet. I am steadily working on the word, 'no'. She just doesn't quit. I politely and calmly tell her, 'no' time after time. And time after time, she goes straight back to the thing she isn't allowed to have.  She understands the difference in my tone and delivery, just not the meaning. She doesn't know what to make of it. She will smile and try to make me play and then get frustrated with me.
I am trying to redirect this determination towards potty training. She does like her potty chair -so that's a good sign. She is getting better with her sippy cup. I am planting the seeds for several mile stones.
Skype wasn't working well today. We will try again tomorrow. Sorry guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment