Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Friday, August 12, 2011

Last Day of Easy Schedule

Oh beautiful baby! It is finally Friday and mommy couldn't be more happy! I got off work early today and spent the afternoon with my favorite baby in the whole wide world. She's a very 'hit and miss' kinda girl. Yesterday, she was very content to play with her toys and hang out with me. Today, however, she had to get into everything. She was not content to play with her toys. She had to try and get into everything and crawl everywhere. She was very insistent on trying to stand up and also pull everything off of everything. After about an hour and a half of chasing after her to save her from herself I decided to put her into the stroller and go for a walk. Nice. She was calmer. Then we came back and exercised in a constructive way.  She has claimed my robe as her new favorite blanket. She loves snuggling with it. That's what she is covered up with in the picture above. I am so lucky she's such a good baby.
Her rash is nearly gone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment