Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Is It Friday Yet?

Well, I started the search for new child care today. I told my current provider that it is just too far to drive everyday.Which it is too far to drive.  It's just a little tricky because I don't want her to take an attitude with Annmarie while I wait out the two weeks. And, I picked her up with another mark on her. Today it was a mark on the back of her hand. I held my temper. Even though the red mark on her hand was pretty mild today, if I have to find one more mark, I will stomp the 'caregiver'. Period. I am done. I have plenty of vacation days if I need to take a few days off to find new child care. And, Lori is here to bail me out of jail. It was really hard to not go after her today.

No comments:

Post a Comment