Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Easy Days

Today was nice. I got all the chores done and spent some quality time with the girl! She is such a good baby. She's not hyper, mean or bad in any way.  I think that's why it's so hard for me to believe all the excuses out of the prior care giver's mouth. I am sorry she had to go through that. I should have taken her out of there long ago. I have been trying to get all my paperwork together for Annmarie's check in. Some of the paperwork is at work. I am debating if I should go in tomorrow and get it or wait until Monday and go in earlier than I already planned. Monday is going to be so busy. If I worked closer to home it would be a no brainer. I still have to get groceries tomorrow and would like to work in Skype time. I still need to get her shot record updated, too. It would have been really nice to get all the running done today so we could just chill tomorrow. I moved her naps around today. I let her take one in the morning around 9am, then moved her afternoon nap to 5pm so I could put her to bed at 8pm instead of 7pm. I think it will help her sleep in later. Tara was letting her sleep 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the afternoon. I cut her down to an hour both naps. I worked pretty well, except that I forgot to eat dinner again.
Here's a link to the center:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LzDGz2cNzM
On the upside, this place is really close to work, so if I did have to go into work tomorrow to pick up paperwork, I could do a dry run and scope the place out from the outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment