Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

First Time With a True Sitter!

Tonight we had our first experience with a true sitter. When I say 'true sitter' I mean a real life high school student baby sitter. You see I got a call last night telling me I had to be at a spouse meet and greet event tonight. So, I tapped one of my friend's kids. A very nice, respectful and smart girl -that failed to listen and adhere to Annmarie's schedule. Betcha she doesn't do that again. I had to come home to a screaming baby that was way too tired, didn't eat her dinner or have a bath. She was so tired she wouldn't let them dress her in PJ's. So, she's naked, asleep -without dinner. Ten dollars says she's up in an hour hungry as all get up. I haven't decided if I am going to try and give her dinner or not. It will make her all messy and then I will have to try and clean  her before I put her back to bed. However, she is already naked, so it's not like I have to worry about her getting it everywhere. The bad side of that is that the temperature is dropping and I have to wake her to dress her anyway.
I talked to the pediatrician yesterday. She said that I can bring her in if she gets anymore. But, she said the best she could do is give her an allergy skin test. She said that she wouldn't be able to tell for sure if they were bites or a reaction. I am seriously thinking of switching pediatricians. Maybe one not at Balboa would be more receptive.

No comments:

Post a Comment