Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Smooth Recovery

Last night wasn't as rough as I thought it would be. Nice. The temperature was dropping and I couldn't chance leaving her to sleep in just a diaper. So, my creative yet simple solution was to put her into a 'sleep sack' and zip her up! It was warm and easy to get her into without waking her up. The next step was to get some cereal into her so she would sleep for a lot of hours. I pulled the creative feather on this one, too. I put a scoop of cereal into her bottle and fed her a fruity breast milk cereal smoothie.  No spoons, no bowls, no mess but a filling meal...at 1am.  This meant that she slept long enough to wake up happy. So, today was nice and smooth!
These are pictures of us playing Peek-a-Boo. She kept coming around and trying to get me! In the bottom picture I was having trouble moving back fast enough and she almost got me!

Playing Peek-A-Boo around the ottoman.

Oops! She's gonna get me!

No comments:

Post a Comment