Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

15March2011

15Mar11
Well, baby girl is 10 weeks old! Today's adventure involved waking up several times...the last of course was due to the fact that the thermostat in my heater only works when it feels like it. So, poor baby was cold. I promptly warmed her up...and put her back to sleep. On a normal work day, I get up at 0500 and get ready then wake her at 0530 -and get her ready. This morning she decided to wake at 0510 and throw the morning off. It's ok though -she was all smiles and play! We got her dressed and ready to go...of course she is an expert in the hitman's deadly 'double-tap' mission. Yes, she did her morning duty then as soon as I got her cleaned and dressed, she filled it up again...and we had to start from scratch.
Of course, I was a little late...like I said, it's ok. But, as I was making up time I accidentally grabbed a single serve bag of veggies vice the ice pack that I put in the little cooler I use to transport breast milk at work. Nice.
Obviously you can see how this can happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment