Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day!
Today we were able to sleep in because Mommy had to work at a different place and time. Mommy was so excited to set the alarm clock for a whole hour later! ha ha ha. I have been practicing and still managed to wake her 20 minutes before it went off! She hasn't caught on yet that I deliberately wake her 20 minutes before the alarm because it's fun!
I don't feel well tonight...I got a little 'white bottle flu'.  (For those that don't know, this the child form of  'brown bottle flu'). Unfortunately, I have a slight fever and a belly ache. So my Mommy gave me an extra long bath and a full body massage then put me to bed early. I gotta tell you though, if she keeps taking my temperature, we're gonna have problems. I feel violated. I keep trying to tell her I am probably getting another tooth, but she hasn't learned to speak baby yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment