Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Friday, March 18, 2011

Feeling much better today! Love it! She is getting such a personality-I love the sound of her giggles and laughs. Today she went to the lake with Tara and her two gorgeous little ones. She has been smiles all day! She is so patient with mommy. Mommy had a hectic day -so unprepared and disorganized feeling. Not to mention dropping two bottles of breast milk and spilling them all over the counter and floor, thinking I hit snooze when I really turned the alarm off... that was the theme of my day.
On the good side, Mommy has re-discovered the joy of online shopping! Turns out it's not just for jewelry and gadgets...
I was having an issue with grocery shopping and getting everything inside without either leaving the baby alone or carrying her back and forth to the car several times. I discovered a company called Melaleuca (out of Idaho)...now all of my cleaning supplies, vitamins, and hygiene products arrive at my door on demand! (Yaaaaa) and another company out of Chula Vista called Farm Fresh Meats for all of my frozen meats, seafood and chicken. Oh, and Melaleuca is all natural and cheaper, and so far the products work pretty good. Another fine thing I found to help us out is the Roomba ...turn it on...Annmarie has a cool toy to watch and the floor gets cleaned! Now if I could just get it to mop.
Phonics is going well. She is starting to show signs of knowledge. For instance, if I show her the word "toes" she looks down at them. It's hard to be sure, but I think she is starting to get it. Her eye-hand coordination is pretty poor still, but amazingly she has really good eye-foot coordination. She likes to lay on her back and kick her frog toy to make it ribit. The eye-hand coordination is important because several of the words she is learning are demonstrated with her hands -clap, wave, nose, mouth, arms up...
It is kind of funny to see her try to clap with her feet.

1 comment:

  1. If anyone wants the info/point of contact for Melaleuca, let me know and I will give you a phone number.

    ReplyDelete