Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Tomorrow is Friday!!!

The girl loves her froggie! Above is a picture of my new Mother's Ring. I love it! I am getting her used to Skype. It seems to be a good way to keep her in touch with her family. Of course, there are a few technical issues, but it's worth it.
We seem to be backsliding a bit with the night sleeping thing. We were down to only getting up once a night. Now we are back to up 3 times a night. So, tonight we switched to the bigger bottles again. I am thinking maybe she is waking up so much because she is hungry. I am hoping it's not waking up out of habit. If it is, I am going to change up her routine this weekend. 
I am wondering if she is big enough to take to the beach yet. We went once before but I was really worried about the wind.
She is sitting pretty well...I had to cut her hair the other day because it was getting in her eyes. She sat pretty still (thank God)...I don't think I could handle her looking any more like Liza Minnelli. All I could think of was Lori's baby pictures. There's one where she has this really jacked up hair cut. Yes, Annmarie is the splitting image of Lori's baby pictures. I think I am going to ask to put one up. It's crazy how much they look alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment