Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

16Mar2011

Again, my little early bird decided to wake up 20 minutes before my alarm this morning. I knew it was going to happen when she woke up at 1am vice 2am...but what can you do? Please don't let this be a habit.

Although she refused to go back to sleep, she was very cooperative and sat quietly to do her phonics program! She is progressing pretty well. I am not pushing it because she isn't supposed to start this program until she is six months. However, whenever I see her staring at the TV, I turn the program on and... she loves it! She also loves when I read the books to her. Who am I to slow her down?
After all, she did graduate to 6 ounce feedings today. Yes, I couldn't handle feeding her four ounces every two an a half hours. So, tonight I tried 6 ounces and she took it all in under 10 minutes. I am so proud my baby graduated to big girl bottles! She is still using Dr Brown's bottles...they are much better than the leaky Vent Air bottles...so frustrating. I wish someone would have given me hints and tips before she was born. No, not really. I enjoy finding out new things and exploring baby life with her.
Speaking of exploring, we have been searching for flights to Pennsylvania for Aunt Janyl's graduation party! I am trying to work the logistics for traveling with a baby cross-country. Any tips on how to do it without unnecessary hitches are appreciated! What works best? I am all ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment