Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Monday, March 28, 2011

Baby's New Cargo Pants

This is one product of yesterday's shopping trip. Man, she had fun. Right now she's fussy, so this is going to be a quick entry!
I picked her up from Tara's today where she spent the morning at the zoo. I am so lucky to have someone like Tara help me with her. So, I get her home and unlatch her car seat belts. Just as I go to pick her up...she explodes everywhere. I look at her and she looks back up into my eyes and stares at me with her eyebrows lifted and a huge 'O' shaped open mouth. The only thing I could think of is that this must be how I look at her when she poops. I stopped and laughed. The look on her face was priceless. 
We got to Skype again. I think she's getting the hang of it! 
Next step...get Aunt Suzi to Skype again. I haven't Skyp'ed with her since I was prego. 
Her new toys still haven't arrived -and Nana and Grandpa only got one box of gear. It seems all of her shipments are behind. We are waiting on her new books and a package from Grandpa and Nana too. It seems to me I have another shipment coming, but I can't remember what it is. I love surprises!  

No comments:

Post a Comment