Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Sunday, March 20, 2011

As I get ready for the upcoming work week, I figured I would take a tally of all the baby clothes we have gone through this week.
1 pair socks (poo)
1 pair socks (lost 2nd one)
3 sets of PJs (out grown)
1 set of PJs (poo)
2 onesie (poo)
3 onesies (out grown)
2 pair pants (poo)
2 jumper style outfits (out grown)
1 belt (sucked up in Roomba)

I have a very full bag of hand-me-downs for Lori. I give them to her and she takes them to a young couple at work with a true newborn baby girl. She hasn't taken them with her in a few weeks.
This weekend we are going to definitely have to buy more PJs. I love shopping for the girl. You never have to ask if it makes her look fat. So much fun. This week we are moving up to Size 3 diapers. We went to them a few weeks ago for a day to see if it made any difference with the blow out problem. It didn't change anything so we went back to the Size 2's. Now she is more ready.
She has been having issues with drool lately. I can't believe that she isn't dehydrated due to all the drooling. At least it doesn't stain.


Having technical trouble tonight -so no new picture, but I figured I would put in some old ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment