Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Hard at work on her phonics lesson...believe it or not, this was the only way to make her stop being fussy! I had a really good day with Annmarie! We spent the day getting organized. I started slipping when she was teething and never had time to get things back in order. Well, today was totally about sifting through things and putting them where they belong. Hopefully I will have time soon to put together her baby book. I have everything I want in it all in one box now. I finally had time to go through all of the bills and paperwork and such.
My mom has started Annmarie's baptism gown. Of course, it HAS to be handmade. My mom is funny because she hasn't sown since I was a little girl! I am steadily working to complete my RCIA classes so I can have her baptized in Florida. This way Great Grandma Kirk will be able to be there. I am so excited that my mom is making her gown. Should I send her a pattern, or let her pick out one of her own? Hmmm....if she drags her feet, I will pick out something extremely intricate. If not, it's her choice what my baby wears to her first big event.

No comments:

Post a Comment