Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Saturday, March 26, 2011

What a nice day. After a long hard week it was nice to get to sleep in this morning. We are still not sleeping all night, but hopefully...soon...hopefully. Today we got to video conference with Grandpa and Aunt Janyl! It was nice...Annmarie even laughed for Grandpa. Of course she farted at Janyl. That seems to be their bonding point. First she pooped on her, then blew up and destroyed one of the outfits Janyl sent, now farting when conferenced. I think Janyl is going to be the Aunt Suzi of my generation. I hope so.
I am trying to talk Kayla into Skyping with her niece, but its hard to get a hold of her. You know -life, a 3 hour time difference and such.
We were supposed to go to Balboa Park for the annual walk for autism, but the weather turned cold and I had to exercise a little ORM (operational risk management) and canex'ed the event.  I can't have her getting sick.
Instead we ordered pizza and chilled out at home for the day. It was nice. She's finally getting to the age where she giggles out loud a lot.
I definitely wore her out today. She didn't even want to stay in the bath tub that long tonight. Of course, that could be because she took a face dive and scared herself. Good thing Momma is always present.
After the bath I completed our ritual of baby lotion and hair combing. Then within 15 minutes, she was asleep in my arms. She is getting so big. And that hair...it has a mind of its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment