Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Another First

After a long week, we did manage to get some things accomplished. I was able to get my baby CPR certification and renew my AED certification...and we went to our first Mommy and Me class! I like! She did so well! I liked that she was able to interact with babies her own age. There is one girl there that was born the day before her. And of course, she is just now 13 pounds. I definitely liked the girl running it. She was very baby friendly.
I left this blurry because I didn't ask permission to put the other kids up.
However I still wanted to illustrate how close the kids are to each other.
Yes, we cut the bangs again -and trimmed a little in the back to even it out.

This video is proof that she would rather walk than crawl.
OK, enjoy the pics, I have to get ready to go to a friends house for dinner. 

PS I also polished off Janyl's resume and submitted it a place or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment