Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Friday, June 17, 2011

Finally Friday

The PSU outfit still fits!
Even though I know we are steadily making progress with settling in, I still feel like there is so much to do. I feel like I am barely making a dent in everything. The boxes are still everywhere. I know I am making progress, I just can't see it yet. Today we did everything from work to clean the condo and then came home to do laundry.
I am having an issue with the girl's bath. It seems she no longer likes waiting for me to shower. I think switching over to the other pink bouncy chair might have been my downfall. Yesterday she threw a fit and I thought it was because she was over tired. The night before that, I was worried that the water was too hot. Tonight, she just plain old didn't want to wait her turn. It's odd because she never had a problem with it before. Tomorrow we are going to switch to her jumper.
Payton is holding on. I spoke with my brother Jarod for a long time today. He is taking this pretty hard. He tries so hard to be a good dad. Tomorrow I am going to try and get Annmarie into an extra Mommy N Me class (2 total). Every time I think about Payton, I just want to hold the girl and bury my face in her warm, soft hair. No more word on Grams. I am starting to get nervous.  

No comments:

Post a Comment