Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Bath Time Blues

No progress on fixing the bath issue. We tried it the exact same way tonight as last night. I figured maybe I was changing too much and maybe that was adding to the issue. Ummm no. She started crying at the sound of the tub and didn't quit until I pulled her out. So, tomorrow we are definitely trying the sink. She was in an awesome mood all afternoon! We started oatmeal yesterday. I ran out of the rice cereal and decided to try the other. I don't think she likes it and she is a little bound up. We decided to combat it by bringing the amount of oatmeal down.
Nana asked us about gear for our visit. At first I told her we don't need any, but as I think of it, we could use a walker and a car seat...if they truly are only $10 for 6 months. I think she will be more comfortable if she can lay on the seat in the airplane -that way she can lay partly on me if she wants. It will be easier to make it through the airports on layovers too.  The walker is because she likes to go off on her own.

No comments:

Post a Comment