Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Is it Friday Yet?

Yaaa...Annmarie got to Skype with Grandpa and Nana today! It's been a while, but baby girl still recognized them and was very excited to see them!
Still no luck with the bath issue. Today we tried bathing her first. No dice. Tomorrow, we will bath her in the sink. I just don't understand how she just doesn't like to bath anymore. She used to love it. It would be different if there were some sort of distinct event. She was pissed off at me for putting her in the tub. I just don't get it.
I think I can firmly say we have the sitting thing down pat. She will sit and play with her toys for about a half hour before she gets bored. She sat up in the shopping cart the other day. She was doing really good until she got tired. Then she just slumped over to the side. Good thing mommy always has the perfect purse for any occasion! We simply propped her up and finished up quickly. Muaaah.
Mommy is doing research on California housing laws. I am looking for a loop hole for my mortgage. It seems we are more upside down than I originally thought. It's OK, I am pretty good with a law book -just tired. So, we will have to do double pics tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment