Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Sunday, June 26, 2011

We Survived!

Getting ready for Mom to go.
 Talk about stressed out! I was so sad. I didn't want my girl to spend the day with anyone but mom.
Tara took me to the pool!

Back home afterwards. Mommy needs a nap,
so I am getting one too!
However, if she had to be with someone else, I am OK with it being someone she is familiar with. And she's pretty used to Tara's house too. I almost exploded last night when the person that was supposed to relieve me called and offered to "come in at 9am (vice 6:30), to let me sleep in". Hmmm...there are musters, head/bed counts, inventories and other things that are all scheduled to happen between 7am and 9am. Thanks, for the offer. But, I think I am going to have to pass. So, then the fool states he can't start until 7:30.
Just when I was really missing the girl, Tara sent over the pool picture. It made me feel a little better.
Then the fool shows up at 7:29 am, not even in uniform and wanted a full half hour pass down. Jerk. Needless to say, the guy forfeited his full pass down. Mommy was late picking Annmarie up. But...the smile on the girl's face was still priceless. I won't have to do this again for a month.
After we napped, mommy decided it was time for fun! So, we went shopping! Yaaaa! And we went to the children's fountains. I can't wait til the girl is old enough to play in them. Today, she just watched the kids as the played. I did blow bubbles all over the place for her to look at. We picked up some cool toys today. After toy shopping and  playing, we came home and Skyped with the grandparents. After this she was so tired that she fell asleep in my arms on the way up to bed. I am going to let her sleep for about another half hour before I wake her up. I gotta keep her on schedule. Plus we told Uncle Matt we would Skype with him today.

No comments:

Post a Comment