Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Monday, June 6, 2011

Knocked Out

Proof she does  have a neck
I wish she would sleep like this at night. Lately, she isn't sleeping because she has a very runny nose. I am on the verge of taking her back in and asking what I can do for her. We have been doing everything from Vics to the cool mist vaporizer. They work well enough, but sooner or later she has to run out of snot.
Two more days until Janyl gets here! Yaa! On another note, I found out that my first 24 hour shift will be on 25Jun -a Saturday. And of course, it is just days after Lori flies to Florida. I am going to talk to Tara tomorrow. If she can't help, I am going to be screwed. Well, not necessarily, but I don't want her to go anywhere unfamiliar for a whole day.

No comments:

Post a Comment