Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Friday, June 24, 2011

Gonna Miss My Little Miss

 
Since I moved down to Lori's it seems we spend so much time in the car. I think that's why I have been feeling overwhelmed lately. You figure, we are in the car an hour each way. It won't be like this forever. Our caregiver is moving down south in July. I am going thru about $90 a week in gas. So, by the time we get home, I just want to play a little bit and eat.

Tonight, I had to pack up a bag for the girl for a day away from the mom. I really don't know if I have everything I need. I almost want to send her walker with her. I don't want to overdo it, but I also don't want her to not have something she needs. I am up to 4 bags. My overnight, her overnight, her cooler of milk, my lunch, empty nursing cooler for work,  and her supply of extra clothes for next week. I know I am forgetting something. I am also taking my condo paperwork so I can finish off a couple of issues with it. This is why I can't make any progress.
She bathed in the sink again. Not horrific, but she only made it about 5 minutes. I wasn't pushing my luck tonight. We did a real quick wash and that was it. Yes she cried, but I didn't let it spiral up. I sacrificed cleanliness for calmness.
Lori is still out of town so the cats are starting to crave attention. This means my allergies are going out of control. The girl had red eyes tonight. I am hoping it's not allergies poking their head out. Maybe she was just tired.
After 15 years, I truly dread having to do a 24 hour shift. I've never had a problem doing the shifts before. Now, I can't imagine not sleeping next to the girl. I have no idea how I am going to go on mission. But, I am so glad I don't have to go on mission for another year.

No comments:

Post a Comment