Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Monday, June 20, 2011

Ying Yang Day


Payton. Still in the fight.
We had a very up/down day. Mommy got told she definitely has to work her 24 hour shift on Saturday. She isn't handling it very well. Mommy knows that other places she would have to do it every 6 days but that doesn't make it any easier. Mommy doesn't know how she is going to be able to deploy if she can't even get through a simple 24 hour shift.
On a happier note, Great Grams is out of the hospital and resting at home -and little Payton is still fighting! Good job little man!
I didn't do so hot on the bath tonight. Tomorrow, Mom is going to change it up again. She is going to keep tweaking things until I like the bath again.
I was in such an awesome mood until my Mommy tried to bath me. We did phonics and played and ate grapes and plums...and even cuddled together on the couch for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment