Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter Crafts


Such a big girl! Sitting in her chair all on her own! I love it! She is starting to discern and vocalize her likes and dislikes more and more every day. So far, she has a very easy going personality...as long as you feed her.
Derek is my future Son-in-Law! I love him and his sister. They are Annmarie's first friends. Annmarie is wearing her new bunny mask that Derek made for her.  Ella makes me want to give Annmarie a little sister. I love how she dotes over Annmarie!
 She did great the night before last and only woke up at midnight and at 5am. Last night, however she went back to getting up at 11pm and 4am. Today, I had an early morning PT session.
 Working out the troops at 7am followed by tutoring at the elementary school at 10:30. So, needless to say, I am exhausted again. Hopefully she sleeps better tonight than last night.  I was ok with the work out. I am pretty sore, but I made it through and I feel pretty good -minus some minor aches and pains.

I really like that Tara does crafts with the kids. I think I may have to send over some scrapbooking and/or other materials!

No comments:

Post a Comment