Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Good Friday!

Today was such a much better day! This picture was taken at 5am as we were getting ready to leave for Tara's house. She wore herself out to the point that I was able to get her up, dressed and in her carseat without waking her up. I was pretty worn out too! Today we resumed a pre-baby ritual of Friday afternoon naps. I was supposed to Skype with the grandparents, but fell asleep. Luckily, they are patient people and were still awake when we woke up from our nap. It felt good. I think she may be cutting another tooth. Fussiness, more drool, chewing on everything, not eating as much...whatcha think! Mimi asked for her measurements today! I love it! I can't wait to see what she wants to create. Score!

No comments:

Post a Comment