Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Squash that idea!

I had a huge headache last night that didn't subside until about 3:30 am. The only saving grace was that she slept until 4am. It kinda sucked because I didn't get sleep, but at least I didn't have to play mommy with a massive headache.
I gave in today and gave the girl squash for lunch. Man, was it messy. She just seems so hungry all the time. I think she likes it.  I gotta tell you I wouldn't eat it. That stuff smells icky. Now we start the allergy watch.  The first 24 hours after we try something new, I am super paranoid of allergic reactions. The girl is taking a nap right now. After which, we are popping onto Skype again!  She seems to be getting the hang of it -and I like that she can see her relatives. I am thinking about buying books and shipping them to people...that way they can read to her. I think that if we get the same books as she has here, I will be able to sit and hold them here as you read them there. What do you think? Let me know if this is something you are interested in. Her books are pretty cheap, the Children's Book of the Month Club ships for free, and I think it's a good thing.
Annmarie's Great Cousin Cassie (sounds better than second cousin) may come out for our birthdays. I can't wait. It should be an awesome trip...if she can make it! I am so excited. We have the strongest women in my family. And, when we all get together...it's usually an awesome time. My sistas' need to get on the ball. Annmarie needs some girl cousins so we can guarantee a future of strong beautiful women.

Speaking of beautiful women, in a late breaking tidbit, Annmarie met Aunt Kayla today! Finally! The girl was pretty tired, but still did good. We have a date for next Saturday to Skype again!

No comments:

Post a Comment