Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Field of Dreams


What an awesome day. It's days like this that make my never want to leave San Diego. Baby girl and I slept in and just hung out in bed for a few hours. After that, I had to get up and get us ready for lunch and running with Aunt Lori. We were supposed to do some shopping, but Aunt Lori had a much better idea. She suggested we go to the Carlsbad Flower Fields. Now, granted, I have been past this place probably a dozen times in the past 15 years. I was missing out. This place was beautiful! I wish I would have gotten some shots of the ocean. Yes, you could see the waves hitting the beach from this place.








Baby doll was good -even though she was in a different car seat and the sun was in her eyes a little more than I like. She was so excited! She sang with the radio, talked and played for hours. Then, when we got back home, she Skyped and she did pretty well with it! Definitely getting more vocal. It's nice. It will be really nice when she can tell me how she feels and what she needs. We were only able to do about half an hour of phonics today. It's ok. The day was too beautiful to sit inside! What a great day for Grandpa to have a birthday. I wish they lived closer so we could have taken them to the Flower Fields. Janyl will definitely have to come to this place when she gets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment